Biolab complaint procedure
1. Each complaint is dealt with individually, the customer is contacted for assurance of receiving the complaint.
2. The complaint is addressed, if valid necessary changes will take place.
3. The procedure is documented using the Corrective and preventive action form.
4. Complaints are filed for reference; all complaints (non conformities) are documented on the non conformity log on yearly bases, recorded serially for easy tracking.
Online interactions / email inquiries through our patient relations services email - firstname.lastname@example.org:
- The business development department is responsible to promptly answer any inquiries/ complaints received on the patient relations services account.
- The science development department is responsible to promptly answer any inquiries received from clinicians and any test-related inquiries on the patient relations services account.
Note: Further details are available upon request.